Tjänst: Environment Controller
Företag: Tetra Pak
Sista ansökan: 2020-12-02
Ansökan: Ansök här
Would you like to be a key stakeholder for the environmental activities in Tetra Pak Sweden?
We are recruiting an Environmental Controller to work across the Swedish Tetra Pak organisation to drive and follow up on our environmental activities. The role gives you the opportunity to take the overall responsibility of an area strategically important to Tetra Pak and to deliver on our commitment to “Drive environmental excellence”.
In your role, you will lead an internal network of Environmental Officers and support Management to secure we fulfil legal requirements as well as own initiatives. You will work together with colleagues in the Global Sustainability organization and lead the Swedish Environment Council, applying the global environmental strategy and deciding on Swedish priorities and also be responsible for convening the internal Sweden Chemical Network.
The position is located in Lund, Sweden.
What you will do
- Head the internal network of Environmental Officers and the Swedish Environment Council
- Inform about and track changes in legislations and governmental requirements
- Take an impartial role in internal audits and site inspections
- Be the main contact with relevant authorities (e.g. Länsstyrelsen)
- Coordinate legal reporting
- Review total site permission
Who you are
We are looking for a strong communicator and networker to explain, support and motivate. You enjoy sharing your expertise and have the ability to translate legal requirements to information that people on several levels can embrace. You have a proactive and structured way of working and you happily take the lead of this area.
To be successful in this job, you need expert knowledge in Swedish environmental legislation (Miljöbalken), understanding and applying it to a business. You have previous experience in leading environmental activities and working with stakeholders on management level. You have a university degree in Engineering and your English skills are excellent, written as well as spoken.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com
This job posting expires on December 2th.
Questions about your application contact Maria Glimberg at + 46 733 36 1767
To know more about the position contact Jerry Bengtson at email@example.com.
For trade union information contact Unionen Eva Thorén at +46 46 36 3304 and Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson +46 46 36 2533.